Welcome to Foreks Digital, a thriving investment technology company serving more than 10 million end users with cutting-edge products and solutions since the 1990s.
We are a team of talented FinTech enthusiasts who make investment insightful, easy and fun so that anyone can invest. Technology is at the core of our business, passion drives our success, and innovation is in our DNA. We have been at the top of our game for the last three decades, yet our startup spirit is still alive!
At Foreks, people are at the heart of what we do, and it is our people who drive us forward. We are passionate about creating a great workplace where we celebrate our authenticity and diversity, help each other thrive, and work hard to leave a better world for future generations in every way possible.
Here are some of the key behaviors that make us proud of our people and culture:
- We strive to be and do our best, every day.
- We turn ideas into reality.
- We respect everyone. Period.
- We do the right thing no matter what.
Sounds like you? Come and join us in shaping the future of investment technologies!
About the team:
We are looking for a Growth Manager to join our superstar team of Growth and Marketing, who will share our vision on our journey to global success.
The purpose of the role is to drive growth through customer centric growth marketing plans (both local and global) and adoption of our innovative products and solutions.
Your role at Foreks:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences and develop growth marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Adapt the digital strategy appropriately through concrete use cases, to upskill efficiently marketing, to closely measure and improve performance
- Design lifecycle marketing strategies to maximize the sustainable lifetime value of clients via customer segmentation, personalization, automated user journeys and optimal product&channel mix.
- Own overall user lifecycle metrics from acquisition to winback and optimize customer journey with upsell, cross-sell, engagement and retention actions.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, help grow the pipeline and increase customer conversions.
- Cooperate with design and technology teams in order to enhance current products (web, mobile, desktop) and ensure seamless user journey and experience.
- Work hands-on with analytics & data to understand customer behavior, discover opportunities and major challenges.
- Work with internal teams and agency partners to optimize spend within existing channels to unlock significant growth while simultaneously increasing efficiency (as measured by return on ad spend).
- Leveraging created content to accelerate our paid marketing efforts by seeding it across channels and optimizing for growth.
- Manage target audience by providing A/B testing to increase the accept rate of each growth marketing campaign & communication that will unlock sustainable growth.
- Monitor the performance metrics of each product for each communication channel and find new improvement areas.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Minimum 6+ years relevant experience with strong and demonstrated expertise in growth marketing, demand generation, digital marketing, e-commerce marketing, content marketing or any other relevant marketing role.
- Experience in FinTech, online, technology, passion/interest in financial investment technology will be a strong plus.
- Growth marketing skill set: experience designing top-of-funnel campaigns across multiple channels.
- Exposure to conversion rate optimization experimentation processes, marketing automation tools, analyses, etc. (e.g. HubSpot)
- Previous experience scaling multiple user acquisition channels (paid + organic).
- Strong analytic capabilities on analyzing user behaviors and developing user engagement and retention journey strategies in marketing funnels.
- Strong understanding of analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics), event tracking, and data structure. Excellent in mining, measuring and analyzing data.
- Strong analytical skills, experience with A/B testing, and an ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly.
- Deep human relationship skills with ability to listen, understand and build trust
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills both in Turkish and English.
What makes us special:
- Competitive and attractive compensation, health & personal accident insurance, daily food allowance ,and monthly communications stipend
- Extensive learning opportunities, such as professional training and certifications, soft skills development, and dedicated learning time within the work schedule
- Fully remote working (can also be hybrid if that is your choice)
- A cozy office at the heart of Istanbul, located in ITU Arı Teknokent
- Flexible working hours
- A chance to join the 4XChange Program (London, here I come!)
- Wellbeing package for newcomers (Yes, we take good care of each other!)
- Outstanding team-building experiences and Foreks community gatherings
- Breakfast, snacks, and good coffee in the office, every day
- And most importantly, a great working atmosphere where you will do what you love and love what you do!
Your journey after applying:
- Intro Call (up to 15 minutes)
- Online Talent Acquisition Interview: Let’s chat about your experience and expectations to see what we can achieve together
- Take-home Case Study or Coding Challenge: We might send you an appealing assignment to get a sense of how you think and work
- Online Hiring Manager Interview: You’ll meet with your future leader to go over your technical capabilities and competencies in detail
- Final interview or call: We’d like to make sure that we’re all on the same page
- Welcome aboard!
As Foreks, we do not request or collect any special categories of personal data such as race, ethnicity, political opinions, philosophical beliefs, religion, sect or other beliefs, appearance and dress, association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction, and security measures, including biometric and genetic data (“Sensitive Personal Data”), from our candidates during our job application processes. Please ensure that you do not share any sensitive personal data in your resume or application.
Your application will be processed in accordance with the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law, and you can review our clarification text on our website for details: