Welcome to Foreks Digital, a thriving investment technology company serving more than 10 million end users with cutting-edge products and solutions since the 1990s.
We are a team of talented FinTech enthusiasts who make investment insightful, easy and fun so that anyone can invest. Technology is at the core of our business, passion drives our success, and innovation is in our DNA. We have been at the top of our game for the last three decades, yet our startup spirit is still alive!
At Foreks, people are at the heart of what we do, and it is our people who drive us forward. We are passionate about creating a great workplace where we celebrate our authenticity and diversity, help each other thrive, and work hard to leave a better world for future generations in every way possible.
Here are some of the key behaviors that make us proud of our people and culture:
- We strive to be and do our best, every day.
- We turn ideas into reality.
- We respect everyone. Period.
- We do the right thing no matter what.
Sounds like you? Come and join us in shaping the future of investment technologies!
About the team :
The Project Team at Foreks Digital is a team of Product Owners & Business Analysts working closely with customers, sales & development teams. We are mainly responsible for planning to achieve the deliverables, we create and follow the project roadmap, we define and detail the business requirements and we eliminate impediments. Strong collaboration and working with agility are our strengths.
Your role at Foreks:
- Gathering internal and external customer demands, creating optimal business requirements and applying it to the product,
- Refining and analyzing business requirements, preparing detailed specification documents for the software development team,
- Writing detailed user stories and requirements for new features,
- Writing detailed acceptance test criteria,
- Monitoring project progress and provide status within the organization,
- Supporting sales teams on pre-sales activities
What we expect from you:
- BA in Finance, Economics, Business Management or BS in Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics Engineering
- At least 5 years of working experience as Business Analyst and/or Product Owner and/or Project Manager in a digital technology environment especially at ”web and mobile” applications,
- Experience as an Analyst / Product Owner / Project Manager in Financial Services & Investment Banking & Banking fields is a plus,
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies; familiarity with tools such as Jira, Confluence is a plus,
- Certified as a Scrum Product Owner is a plus,
- Strong command of written and spoken English,
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail,
- Strong communication; negotiating & conflict management skills,
- Ability to multitask, excellent time & priority management skills,
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills,
- Results oriented, effective team member with a strong drive to success,
What makes us special:
- Competitive and attractive compensation, health & personal accident insurance, daily food allowance ,and monthly communications stipend
- Extensive learning opportunities, such as professional training and certifications, soft skills development, and dedicated learning time within the work schedule
- Fully remote working (can also be hybrid if that is your choice)
- A cozy office at the heart of Istanbul, located in ITU Arı Teknokent
- Flexible working hours
- A chance to join the 4XChange Program (London, here I come!)
- Wellbeing package for newcomers (Yes, we take good care of each other!)
- Outstanding team-building experiences and Foreks community gatherings
- Breakfast, snacks, and good coffee in the office, every day
- And most importantly, a great working atmosphere where you will do what you love and love what you do!
Your journey after applying:
- Intro Call (up to 15 minutes)
- Online Talent Acquisition Interview: Let’s chat about your experience and expectations to see what we can achieve together
- Take-home Case Study or Coding Challenge: We might send you an appealing assignment to get a sense of how you think and work
- Online Hiring Manager Interview: You’ll meet with your future leader to go over your technical capabilities and competencies in detail
- Final interview or call: We’d like to make sure that we’re all on the same page
- Welcome aboard!
As Foreks, we do not request or collect any special categories of personal data such as race, ethnicity, political opinions, philosophical beliefs, religion, sect or other beliefs, appearance and dress, association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction, and security measures, including biometric and genetic data (“Sensitive Personal Data”), from our candidates during our job application processes. Please ensure that you do not share any sensitive personal data in your resume or application.
Your application will be processed in accordance with the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law, and you can review our clarification text on our website for details: