As Foreks Digital Solutions, we combine years of investment technologies and digital banking tech know-how with an established innovation mindset by merging legacy and modern technologies. We introduce the future of fintech to financial institutions by integrating innovation into traditional businesses from the perspective of sales, customer experience, and cost savings. Our aim is to revolutionise the finance industry with new technologies that prioritise the customer experience.
As part of a new initiative that focuses on People & Culture within Foreks, we are building a superstar team of People people with a mindset of growth, learning, and continuous improvement.
Our People & Culture Partner will perform a wide variety of duties in the areas of employee relations, performance, L&D, talent acquisition, and organizational development.
- Acting as a business partner by embedding People strategies
- Building strong relationships with teams, offering professional expertise, and coaching them on people issues
- Supporting employee life cycle and People projects as well as employee engagement initiatives, and design and implementation of new policies
- Managing end-to-end talent acquisition process
The ideal Candidate:
- At least 6+ years of experience in People Department and 3+ years full lifecycle People Management experience as a BP and/or Generalist in a dynamic environment, preferably in the tech industry
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field
- Excellent communication and verbal & written English skills
- Passion for success